Sit back and relax aboard the beautiful Outeniqua while you sail through the Knysna Estuary, past the rugged headlands and out into the vast Indian Ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
Select participants and date
The yacht is moored adjacent to Dry Dock Restaurant on the Knysna Waterfront, next to the ice cream kiosk 'Scoops'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Warm jackets are advised
- No shoes are allowed aboard the yacht, guests advised to bring socks during the winter months
- Please note that while this is considered an adult activity, children are welcome on board under the supervision of their parents at all times
- Since the boat is limited to a carrying a capacity of only 12 passengers, children are charged a full fare
- A minimum of 4 guests is required to run this trip. If the minimum number of guest has not been reached by the time of the service, the trip will either be canceled or guests are welcome to pay the minimum fee equivalent to 4 adult tickets to proceed with the trip
- All trips are ocean-going trips and are dependent on the weather and sea conditions. Only the skipper of the vessel can make a judgement call on these conditions which are determined on the day of the charter. Therefore, going out through the Knysna Heads is never guaranteed.