Admire the spectacular Knysna scenery and sunset on board a relaxing sunset sailing cruise. Enjoy a tasty array of cheeses, seasonal fruits, and savory snacks paired with chilled sparkling wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
Select participants and date
Clients should check in at the Springtide Charters Kiosk located adjacent to Drydock Restaurant and next to Scoops Ice Cream Kiosk at the Knysna Waterfront. Clients must check in 30 minutes before departure time. In peak season, please give yourself extra time for travel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This is an adult activity, children are welcome on board under the supervision of their parents at all times
- There boat is limited to a carrying capacity of only 12 passengers, children are charged full fare
- Minimum of 4 guests required to run this trip
- If the minimum number of guests has not been reached by the time of the service, the trip will either be canceled or guests are welcome to pay the minimum fee equivalent to 4 adult tickets to proceed with the trip
- All trips are ocean-going and are dependent on weather and sea conditions. Only the skipper of the vessel can make a judgment call on these conditions, determined the day of the trip. Going out through Knysna Heads to the ocean is not guaranteed
- Warm jackets are advised. No shoes are allowed aboard the yacht - guests advised to bring socks during the winter months
- Additional refreshments can be added to your tab which must be paid at the end of the cruise
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought on board