Retrace Kolkata’s past on a 3-hour walking tour through city's colonial history. Learn about some of the most prominent landmarks that shaped and defined Kolkata during the period of British rule.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup available from any hotel in Kolkata.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the white and blue entrance gate of St. John's Church, Council House Street. This place is easily accessible by Uber or local taxi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The walking tour terminates at Victoria Memorial. Guests who have chosen the hotel transfer option will be dropped off at their hotel, while guests who selected the meeting point option can ask the guide for assistance with finding local transport or booking a taxi