Explore Kos, the island of Hippocrates, on a 4X4 tour. Head to the peak of Mount Dikaios on unpaved mountain roads. Stop to enjoy a Greek lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at hotels in Kardamena, Mastichari, Marmari, Tigkaki, Lampi and Kos town.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This trip is not recommended for anyone who suffers from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, or for disabled people or people with mobility problems or children under 8 years of age
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, such as trekking shoes or sandals, and bring a camera, sun protection, etc. In the spring and autumn, bring a jacket
- The supplier reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when necessary, such as in unfavorable weather conditions. The changes can be made without prior notice
- The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes
- Vegetarian alternatives are available for lunch. Please make your request when booking