Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, which produced table salt from the 13th century until 1996 and see Krakow, the most popular tourist destination in Poland on this small group tour with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Lobby of your hotel in Warsaw
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date