Learn the story of John Paul II on this day trip from Krakow. Visit the family home of John Paul II in Wadowice and go to the Roman Catholic center dedicated to his life and work.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Audio guide included
- French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish
- Pickup included
- The driver will pick you up from your accommodation. The day before the trip, detailed information such as the driver's name, phone number, car model and color will be provided to you, so you can easily identify your diver.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a shared group