On this tour follow the early life of Pope John Paul II and visit Częstochowa - Poland's spiritual capital where every year millions of pilgrims flock to its monastery to visit the shrine to the Black Madonna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Accommodation in Kraków
Select participants and date
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities can be changed