Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a guide to learn the tragic history of the camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 - 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait at your chosen meeting point where the guide will collect you.
Select participants and date
Meet in the parking lot in front of Hotel Maltański.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The pickup time may change (the possible start of the tour is between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
- Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)