A country tour taking you along the Vistula river to Tyniec; a small town 12 kilometers west of Krakow, famous for its 11th-century Benedictine abbey. The abbey played a crucial military role in Poland's Christian restoration and the nation's rebuilding.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Cruising Krakow office, Sławkowska 6A streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This country tour will stop at a point overlooking Krakow, and is timed to coincide with the sunset (allowing for perfect photographs)