Take a cruise on the Vistula River aboard a modern boat, follow the traces of Jewish culture in the Kazimierz and Podgórze, and see the exhibition at the Schindler's Factory Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
On the corner of the street, at the entrance to TeaTime Brewpub Browar Look for the person with a "Cracow Boat" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Note that part of the tour involves walking (inside the museum) and operated by a live guide. The rest of the tour includes an audio guide.
- Important! This tour ends at the museum and transportation from the museum after the tour is not provided.