Explore the streets of Krakow’s medieval Old Town with a professional guide. You’ll visit the largest market square in Europe and learn facts about the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Our guide will pick you up from a prearranged place and invite you for a walk, please be at the place of the pick-up 10 minutes before the start time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
• Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes