See Krakow and learn about its culture, lifestyle, and history as you cruise through the vibrant Old Town and Jewish Quarters on an eco-friendly electric buggy tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Swedish, Polish, English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Audio guide included
- Swedish, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, French
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Kiss and Ride at 3 Matejki Square. Look for the yellow electric buggy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Large baggage is not allowed as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit
- You may use your own headphones for the audio guide
- If you decide to visit the museum, you will not be dropped off at the original meeting point
- The tour lasts 1,5 hour and additional time to come back to the meeting point