Get an intimate view into the life of Oskar Schindler and the routines of those living under Nazi occupation on this full-day guided walking tour. Step into the past as you explore the former Podgorze ghetto and the site of the Plaszow camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Radisson Blu Hotel. Your guide will be holding a "Excursions city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tram tickets can be purchased for 4 PLN