Discover Krakow's WWII history on this unique, full-day guided walking tour that has been designed to follow the story of Oskar Schindler and the German occupation of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point: at the entrance of Radisson Blu Hotel. Guide will hold a "excursions.city" signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing