Admire the Gothic Wawel Cathedral and the Royal Wawel Castle on a 2-hour tour. Learn about Polish royalty from the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the St. Mary Magdalene Square, at the Piotr Skarga Monument. The guide will be holding an "excursions.city" sign. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Wawel Cathedral is an active place of religious worship. During important religious, state or jubilee events or visits of important guests, admission to the cathedral, royal tombs or the bell tower may be suspended without announcing the reasons. In such a situation, the Organizer reserves the right to replace the entrance to the Cathedral with another one within the castle complex.