Discover the Nowa Huta District, built as the ideal utopian city under the infuence of Soviet Union. Visit communist offices of steel mill and its bomb shelter together with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Steel Mill building entrance main gate. It's the building on the left with the info point. From Krakow center you can get there by tram or bus and exit at the "Kombinat" bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended to book this trip at least 1 day in advance