On this tour, follow the early life of Pope John Paul II. The tour includes a visit to the family home of John Paul II, the Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Wadowice and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska a complex of 42 Chapels and Churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Kraków
Select participants and date
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If your child is less than 150cm tall, please inform the supplier so that a child seat can be arranged