Admire the artwork of Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Picasso, and others at the Kröller-Müller Museum. Situated in the middle of a beautiful national park, the museum in boasts one of Europe’s largest sculpture gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note, an admission ticket to Hoge Veluwe National Park is mandatory in order to reach the museum.
- This ticket needs to be bought separately in either Otterlo or Hoenderloo.