Malacca is an immensely popular city outside Kuala Lumpur. It takes 2 hours’ drive from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca. Malacca is also known as Melaka to the locals. It is also crowned as the "Historical State" of Malaysia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off is only for hotels and residence located in Kuala Lumpur City Center vicinity which are 10 km radius from Twin Towers. For pickups outside of Kuala Lumpur City Center (outskirts hotel), a surcharge of RM 80 per car per way is required, payable directly to the driver in cash.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- For pickups outside of Kuala Lumpur City Centre (outskirts hotel), a surcharge of RM80 per car per way is required, payable directly to the driver in cash