Jump on a bike to experience the real Kyoto on this half-day cycling tour of Japan’s imperial capital. This is the local transportation of choice, and there’s no better way to discover the city's historic temples, beautiful parks, and picturesque views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of Kyoto Tourist Information Center on 2nd floor of Kyoto Station next to Isetan Department Store. In Japanese: “Kyoto-kan-koo-annai-jo” Address: 600-8216 2nd Floor Kyoto Station, Karasuma, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City , Kyoto PrefectureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour covers about 15 kilometers (around 9 miles) by bicycle, and can be quite strenuous for travelers who are not used to cycling. We recommend this tour for guests who have at least a medium level of fitness ability.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.