You will visit a bamboo forest, okochi-sanso and Tenryu-ji temple. Then, head for the Togetsu Bridge and enjoy a beautiful scenery. While walking, you'll try various types of local food at many shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
At the ticket gate of the JR Saga Arashiyama station, which is on the 2nd floor (http://blog.japanwondertravel.com/Arashiyama-map.pdf). Please do not down the stairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes because you will walk approximately 3.5 KM on this tour
- Please note that this is a group tour
- Please advise when booking if you have an appointment or other plans after the tour because there could be a delay when the tour ends
- Please advise the tour operator in advance if you have any food allergies