Visit the Nijo Castle, Nishiki Market, Gion district, and Yasaka Shrine on this guided walking tour. Experience the history and street life of Kyoto, Japan's ancient capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet guide in front of the ticket booth at Nijo Castle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking for more than 3 miles (5km)