You can make Japanese style flower arrangement is called [ikebana] at local home with certificated teacher who born in Kyoto. Learn the history and spirits of Japanese ikebana.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
You can locate us searching by SAKURA Experience Japanese Culture. Arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts. 3 mins walk from Nijo Castle and Kyoto subway line (Nijojomae station) 15 mins walk from Hankyu line (Shijo station) 3 min walk from Kyoto city bus (Nijojomae ) and (Fuchomae) station 10 mins from JR Kyoto station by taxiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This class suitable for everyone who wants to learn about Japanese culture even young or elderly people.