Travel through the streets of this stunning town and explore a 400-year-old sake brewing tradition. During the tour, you will spend time at the Gekkeikan Okura sake museum where a brief history of sake will be explained.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At the front of the SoftBank shop. Address: 4-291-1 Ryogaemachi, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu, Japan, 612-8082. Staff will be there holding an "Arigato Japan" sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Guests will have a chance to learn about all the ins and outs of the sake brewing process, but due to sanitation and brewing laws in Japan you will not be able to see the actual sake brewing areas
- A passport copy is required for children aged 10 and older