Discover the very best of Kyoto with the UNESCO World Heritage Kiyomizudera Temple, Fushimi Inari, and Arashiyama. Take a scenic railway ride through stunning mountain scenery in Kameoka on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Infants (0-2 years old) can participate in this tour for free (no seat or meal provided)
- In October, we will begin ranking up our Shabu Shabu Lunch