Explore a variety of Kyoto’s best spots on this 4-hour walking tour. Stroll around Higashiyama and discover its must-see places, plus Fushimi Inari. Take great photos and enjoy the unique atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Hebrew, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
We meet just outside the fare gates of JR Inari Station. Depending on which part of Kyoto you are coming from, it may make sense to use the Keihan train line and walk the few minutes to the JR station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity includes a bit of uphill walking but nothing exceptionally steep or demanding