This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
See the abundance of nature and wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer. This safari float is a smooth 2-hour paddle down the quiet class-1 section of the Sarapiqui River, and is great for nature lovers of all ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Outside your San Jose accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine
- For reasons beyond your guide's control, the tour may change to a tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure-appeal
- Your guides reserve the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies, full refunds are given if no tour is run
- Rafting, canyoneering a many of our other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable, filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and a variety of other wildlife
- Landslides, falling rocks, and sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often, your guides may not be held responsible for any of the above