Climb a volcano with a chapel in the crater, walk through the magical Fageda, enjoy a waterfall, visit beautiful villages and enjoy a traditional picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Catalan, Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Accomodations in Girona city If inside the Old Town (Barri Vell), pick up will be at the Cul de la Lleona or Plaça Catalunya Girona train and bus station Accomodations en route: between Girona and Roses
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please specify any dietary restrictions
- Bring your bathing suit in case you want to have a swim