Appreciate the artwork, craftsmanship and design of Buenos' Aires oldest cemetery. Experience a guided tour that will show you famous mausoleums, such as that of Eva 'Evita' Perón.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Address: Junín 1760, C1113 CABA. Look out for your guide with the orange t-shirt at the gate of Recoleta Cemetery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From Monday, April 18th, 2022, in order to join this tour you need to have previously acquired the mandatory entrance ticket to the Recoleta Cemetery. The ticket price is 1400ARS for foreign visitors to be paid to the government of the City of Buenos Aires. You can buy this ticket at the cemetery entrance (only credit/debit cards accepted)
- The tour guide will be waiting for you next to the ticket case