Enjoy a customized private shore excursion from La Spezia with your own personal English-speaking driver. Discover the magnificent cities of Pisa and Florence on a guided day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your driver will be waiting for you in the main car park area of the port of La Spezia. To get to this area, you will first have to use the cruise ship’s free shuttle directly below your ship and take the 2-minute ride to the main car park area. They will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you would like to visit either the Accademia or Uffizi Gallery in Florence it is recommended that you pre-book your tickets online. Upon confirming your booking you will receive detailed information on how to purchase skip-the-line tickets
- If you wish to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, pre-booking is recommended and upon confirming your booking you will receive detailed information on how to purchase skip-the-line tickets
- It is highly recommended that you pre-book your tickets for Michelangelo's David in the Accademia Gallery in advance, to avoid waiting in long lines
- With your own private driver entirely at your disposal throughout the day, your tour will be flexible and if there is anything in particular that you would wish to see or do, please make this known and best efforts will be made to incorporate this into your day
- Cruise ship passengers must provide ship name and list of passengers at time of booking