Departing from Lagos, this cruise is a great combination of dolphin watching, amazing views, and fun water activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is by Marina de Lagos (Gate EFGHI), Lagos. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This cruise is subject to sea and weather conditions.
- Cancellations are only permitted up to 24 hours before departure.
- Please inform the local supplier of any health problems, food allergies, or dietary restrictions you may have. A vegetarian option is available for your meal with advanced notice.
- All the activities provided are subject to the approval of the crew. Please ask the crew for more details.
- A minimum of 8 passengers is required for this cruise to run.
- The minimum legal age for consuming alcoholic drinks in Portugal is 18 years old.