Take advantage of your time on your way to Monteverde doing one of the newest, most unique, and fun sports around the world: stand-up paddle boarding. You can prepare to paddle across the biggest lake in Costa Rica, Lake Arenal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from local hotels in the Monteverde area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine, in the event of poor weather conditions, changes may be made to a more suitable, but similar tour
- This tour involves some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in a good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy, or injury
- If you take medication, such as allergy pills, you need them with you
- Costa Rica's natural environment is filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and other wildlife (in addition, landslides, falling rocks, and sudden flash floods are possible and the local partner cannot be held responsible for any of the above)
- The local partner has a comprehensive civil-responsibility insurance policy, a contract with a specialized paramedics company, and guides and drivers are trained in first aid and CPR in case of emergency
- It is highly recommended that you have your own travel insurance