Experience the majestic beauty of Europe’s largest freshwater lake on a 10-hour tour to Lake Balaton from Budapest. Stop in small towns such as Balatonfüred, where you will take a short trip by nostalgic train. Marvel at the Tihany Peninsula, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels in Budapest city center upon request.
Select participants and date
Arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that the hotel pick up is only available for hotels in the city center
- The supplier is not responsible for any road closures