Escape the hustle and bustle of Milan and spend the day on a scenic coach trip to Lake Como and St. Moritz. Board the Bernina Red Train to experience one of the world's most beautiful rail routes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- You must be at the stop 15 minutes before departure time
- It is required to wear the Ffp2 mask on the bus
- Infants (free ticket) do not have their places booked; they must sit on their parents’ lap
- The order to visit each location during our tour is subject to change to ensure the best experience
- During the tour, you are given radio system to easily listen to the guide. In case of no return or lost device, you will be charged a 50€ penalty fee
- First-class panoramic carriage upgrades can be made at a cost of 26chf per person (to be paid locally), if available