Gain an introduction to the gastronomical wonders of Como on a guided walking tour through the charming downtown area. Taste as many typical dishes in at least five stages. Discover the true essence of Lake Como.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza Duomo, near the CathedralOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will last about 3.5 hours.
- The tour will requires a minimum of two people to operate and will have a maximum of 10. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, you will have the option to reschedule to another time or date.
- You will receive at least one serving at each stop as well as water, wine, beer, or soft drinks.
- Children under 5 years old can join the tour free of charge.
- Please note that the tour is always run in English and Italian.