Experience two days of excitement and adventure at Gardaland Park. Discover 32 rides including 6 rollercoasters for plenty of fun for the whole family, as well as groups.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The ticket is open-ended; you can enter the park any day during the season until the date indicated on the ticket, with no need to reschedule
- The Super Green pass is required on the date you want to enter the park
- Children under 100 cm in height and those with disabilities requiring assistance are entitled to free admission
- There is a free shuttle bus from Peschiera del Garda train station to Gardaland departing every 30 minutes. The first departure is at 9:30 AM and the last departure from Gardaland at 6:30 PM