Visit Yosemite National Park on a narrated full-day trip from South Lake Tahoe. Take a seasonal hike to Bridalveil Fall or Yosemite Falls. Travel by luxury mini-bus from site to site, stopping to take photos. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- This tour departs from the following destinations • The Hilton: bus stop on Ski Run Blvd in front of the Hilton at 5:25 AM • Marriott Resorts: bus stop on Hwy 50 in front of Marriott Resorts next to Patagonia retail store at 5:30 AM • The Hard Rock hotel and casino: main lobby/valet parking area at 5:30 AM • Daggett Summit at the intersection of Highway 207 and Tramway Drive at 5:40 AM
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The dress code is smart casual. It is warmer in Yosemite Valley so don't overdress
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Unfortunately due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for those with limited mobility