Follow the Pony Express Trail to Virginia City and discover a former boomtown of Nevada’s silver strike. Learn how pioneers settled the area, enjoy an Old West ambiance, seek refuge in a tranquil church, and ride a raucous railway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from the following places: Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort (Ski Run Blvd.) 8:15 AM, Marriott Resorts – bus stop on Highway 50 by Gondola 8:25 AM, Lake Tahoe Resort hotel - valet parking 8:35 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility