Embark on a journey 13.8 billion years in the making with this indoor, dark sky experience. Take a 45-minute guided tour and enjoy the rare opportunity to learn more about science, stars, and Maori astronomy with engrossing multimedia installations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
1 Motuariki Lane, Lake Tekapo 7999, New Zealand. The location is approximately 100 meters (110 yards) from the Four Square Supermarket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that your trip time will be confirmed by the local partner's reservation team after they receive your booking request. English speaking tours run throughout the day
- The Dark Sky Experience is indoors in a purpose-built experience zone. Tours operate in all weather conditions, day and evening