Discover the towering rock formations of Ha Long Bay on a 2-day boat trip departing from Hanoi. Enjoy kayaking, swimming, hiking, and a Vietnamese cooking class, as well as meals and a private cabin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions without prior notice
- Onboard meals are a fusion of Vietnamese, seafood, and international food. If you have dietary requirements or allergies, you must send them to the activity provider at least 1 week in advance
- A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority
- WiFi is available onboard. However, regular interruption is expected due to the nature of internet signals at sea
- There will be an extra $15 charge during peak season, which is October 1, 2022, to April 30, 2023
- If the cruise is overbooked, you will be offered another cruise of the same class or a higher class
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by highway US$25/per person on highways only 2,5 hours