Discover the beautiful southern side of Lanzarote on this exciting half-day tour. Explore Timanfaya National Park and learn more about the landscape shaped by the volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Lanzarote.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Please note pickup service is available from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Playa Honda, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, and Playa Blanca and is before the tour starts
- There could be a logistic stop at Yaiza to organize all the clients in the buses
- Taxi costs are not covered without the written permission staff members
- The activity provider is not responsible for any item lost on the tour