Discover the beautiful sand dunes, white sand beaches, a nature reserve, the quaint fishing village of El Cotillo and the charming town of Corralejo on a day trip from Lanzarote to the neighboring island of Fuerteventura.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the nearest meeting point to your accommodation. Pickup from the nearest meeting point to your accommodation in Lanzarote. Approximate pickup times: Pickup in Costa Teguise is from 7:35 AM, from Arrecife at 8:05 AM, from Puerto del Carmen at 8:15 AM, from Puerto Calero at 8:50 AM, and from Playa Blanca at 8:10 am.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- For traveling between the Canary Islands, a valid travel document is required (passport or ID)
- Please note that for bookings within 24 hours before departure, a bus transport service is not guaranteed. Come directly to the meeting point on the day of the tour. If you need a pick-up service from your resort, contact the local partner directly after reservation to arrange transport. You can find the contact details on your voucher