Transfer from Orzola port by ferry and sail to La Graciosa. Discover the island at your own leisure before you hop back onto the ferry to return to your hotel in Lanzarote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the nearest meeting point to your accommodation in Lanzarote. Pickup in Playa Blanca is from 8:30 AM, Puerto Calero from 8:35 AM, Puerto del Carmen from 8:55 AM, Arrecife from 9:35 AM, and Costa Teguise from 9:45 AM. Please note, there is no pick-up from Playa Blanca on Sundays or Mondays.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In the case of due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- When booking, please provide your accommodation details to arrange pickup. The local partner will contact you after booking to arrange this
- Note that for bookings made within 24 hours of departure, pickup is not guaranteed. You should head directly to the meeting point. If you require pickup service at your resort or hotel contact the local supplier directly after booking. You can find the contact details on your voucher
- Departure ferry from Orzola at 11:00 AM, return ferry from La Graciosa at 4:00 PM