Soar over majestic landscapes, catch birds-eye views of famous sites, and walk through ancient rainbow canyons. Hike to the edge of Horseshoe Bend and look down at the Colorado River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours in advance with the local partner. You will be picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Anyone weighing 300 lbs or over (136.36 kg / 21.43 stone) will be charged for an additional comfort seat
- To ensure crew and passenger safety, the use of selfie sticks is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft and within Antelope Canyon
- Tripods, monopods, and GoPros are also prohibited within Antelope Canyon
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
- Infants are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID