It is a whirlwind of emotions on your special day and we want you to embrace that. Walk down the aisle, take the arm of that special someone, affirm your vows, exchange tokens of your love, and seal it all with a kiss.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- You will be contacted to confirm your pickup location. The chauffeur will call your hotel room or mobile one hour prior to your ceremony to schedule a pick-up time. It is recommended that you are prepared before receiving the phone call from your chauffeur. Pickup locations outside a seven mile radius of the chapel are subject to availability and may incur an extra fee.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Marriage License Bureau is open 365 days, from 8 AM - 12 AM
- Limousine seats six total passengers
- For actual weddings, couples must obtain a marriage license from the Clark County Marriage License Bureau at 201 E Clark Ave 89101. If the ceremony is for a renewal of vows, no marriage license is necessary.