Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim from above on a helicopter flight. Visit Eagle Point and learn about the Hualapai peoples at a Native American village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We pick up from select hotels on or near the Strip and Downtown. The pickup location you enter will be used as reference so the activity provider can assign you to the closest pickup point from the hotel or address where you are staying. You may be asked to walk to a property adjacent to your hotel to minimize the number of pickup spots in order to begin the tour as quickly as possible. Pickup is available from: • Excalibur: (Tour Bus Lobby/Bus Rotunda, South Side of Property) • Bally's: (Tour Bus Lobby, North Entrance Facing Flamingo Rd.) • Treasure Island: (Tour Bus Lobby at Siren's Cove, South Side of Property) If your hotel is not listed, please contact the activity provider with your hotel address to find the nearest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off are available from selected locations only; provide your accommodation details when booking and the tour operator will advise your exact pickup details)
- From May 27, 2022, the West Rim tour will include a stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo op and will no longer stop at Lake Mead
- Some tours may require a minimum number of guests to operate; a smaller replacement vehicle may be used in place of a full-size bus; if the tour is canceled, the affected customer will be fully refunded or may choose to take the tour on another day or select a similar tour product as a substitute
- All passengers must provide their accurate weight upon booking. Passengers weighing 300 pounds and above will be required to purchase an additional seat. Please be advised that the helicopter company weighs each passenger upon check-in