Drive along the 13-mile scenic drive at Red Rock National Conservation area and see the dramatic rock formations and brilliant colors. A stop at the Visitors Center allows you to explore many exhibits and learn the history of the fascinating area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult