Discover the scenic splendor of Black Canyon and the Colorado River on a kayaking adventure. Take in breathtaking views, abundant wildlife, and the Emerald Cave. Learn about the region's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet by the orange kayaks at the primitive beach at Willow Beach Marina. You will meet up at the 'Designated Paddlecraft Retrieval & Launch Site' area within Willow Beach. After entering the park, you will keep driving on the same road until you see a dirt parking lot on your right and the water on your left. You will see the 'Designated Paddlecraft Retrieval' signage on your left at this time. Please park and meet by our orange tie dye kayaks on the dirt launch area on the left. After the toll booth, keep driving until you see water and orange kayaks on your left. Park in the dirt parking lot to your right or the paved parking lot next to the water.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This activity involves 4 miles of kayaking
- This tour is refundable up to 24 hours before the starting time
- Uber/Lyft do not service this area