Discover Old Quebec from Levis. Catch the ferry and explore the old shore of the river, the Cote de la Montagne, and visit the Quebec basilica on this insightful guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts from Levis at 12 H 45. The meeting point is just facing the entrance/exit of the ferry building along the St-Lawrence river. You may also join the group at 13 H 15 at the exit of the ferry building in Old Quebec. The meeting point in Old Quebec is at the corner of Dalhousie and Champlain boulevard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Depending of weather situations, we may alternate the visit between saturday and sunday.
- The tour at 13 H is in english, it is possible to have the tour in french at 10 H AM.
- Possibility to make the tour in spanish or italian if you reserve 8 days in advance.