Costa Rica is a colorful country, and makes for a birdwatchers' paradise. This 2-hour tour is your opportunity to explore Hacienda Guachipelin, which contains over 300 species of birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, apartado 208, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, 50101, Costa Rica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in the grounds of the Hacienda Guachipelin
- This is a two-hour bird watching tour
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6
- Please be advised that food is not included